It has come to our attention that people who are receiving the experimental Covid injections are not being informed of the risks and facts entailed in these so-called vaccines. If you (or someone you care about) are considering the mRNA injections (“vaccines”), informed consent is your right and the doctor, nurse or injection-administrator’s legal duty to honor this process. Here are a few things you and your “vaccinator” need to know:
1. The Covid injections are not FDA-approved and are experimental/explorational, which means their safety and effectiveness have not been established. Pfizer’s trial period, for example, does not end until early 2023.
2. Because they are experimental, they cannot be legally mandated.
3. In Pfizer’s application for emergency authorization, they did not claim that the injection will prevent you from getting nor transmitting Covid, but that it will prevent you from getting very sick or dying from Covid, which is not turning out to be true: https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/05/fully-vacccinated-account-for-83-percent-covid-19-deaths-in-england/
4. There already exist excellent treatments, such as vitamins C and D, zinc, hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. Early treatment with these relieves symptoms and improves survival for 70+ year-olds and those with comorbidities. There are 20 RCT studies on Ivermectin showing it prevents and treats Covid, improving both morbidity and mortality, as the mRNA jabs claim to do. It’s illegal to get emergency authorization for an experimental drug if there are other treatments available.
5. There are safety issues. For nearly 20 years, drug companies have tried to make a coronavirus vaccine. All attempts failed safety standards in animal studies. In the case of Covid vaccines, traditional animal studies were skipped by drug companies because of an alleged emergency. In their previous mRNA animal trials, however, the test subjects experienced serious immune overreaction (cytokine storm) when they were exposed to the virus again. Most animals died or became very ill.
6. As of 11/8/21, there have been 18,078 deaths reported to VAERS. VAERS, by their own admission, only captures 1-10% of adverse reactions so the number is between 180,000 and 1.8 million. Follow the data yourself: https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/11/05/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-10-29-2021/ Before 2021, the average number of vaccine-related deaths per year was 156.
7. Because there is no long-term safety data on these injections, we do not know the impact it will have on fertility, or if they could lead to autoimmune disorders, cancers, multiple sclerosis or heart disease (there is already disturbing evidence that they can cause myocarditis, neurological damage, strokes and a steady decrease of immune function), to name a few. Here’s a compilation of many young athletes who suffered serious/deadly cardiac events post-vax: https://www.bitchute.com/video/J1AELBCYv7i3/ Is this normal?
8. The tech is a gene “therapy” and has the capacity to modify your genome—your DNA. They had to redefine “vaccine” to make these injections qualify as vaccines. Vaccine manufacturers are exempt from any liability regarding vaccine injuries/death.
9. The inventor of mRNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone, strongly advises against these vaccines, as do hundreds of the world’s most respected doctors and scientists—some of whom have won the Nobel Prize. They have all been censored. Have you heard what they have to say? https://www.bitchute.com/video/oJc5QuoyiQ98/
10. All vaccine deaths in the USA came from just 5% of the batches. Different batches have different dosages and potentially different ingredients altogether: https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/31/100-percent-of-covid-19-vaccine-deaths-caused-by-just-5-percent-of-the-batches-produced/ Can you guarantee I will survive the Russian Roulette game?
11. Any coercion on their part or any coercion from your employer for you to take an experimental jab for any other reason than you believe it’s good and you want it is against the Nuremberg Code, part 1: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.
Bring this list—and any supporting evidence and/or studies—with you and go over it, point by point, with whoever is administrating the jab. Once both of you understand the risks, you can give your informed consent or not. If it’s a doctor, you may wish to bring a copy of the oath they took.
DOCTOR’S HIPPOCRATIC OATH (Modern) "I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant: "I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow. "I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures that are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism. "I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug. "I will not be ashamed to say 'I know not,' nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery. "I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God. "I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick. "I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure. "I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm. "If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."
If a nurse, bring their Florence Nightingale nurse’s oath.
I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly, to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully.
I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug.
I will do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling.
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid the physician in his work, and devote myself to the welfare of those committed to my care.